Area set up 40/48 yards long and 32 yards wide. (20/24 yards per zone). Mannequins across the middle area 11 yards apart. Players bibbed up and each team has 3 footballs.
Players will pass and move within the marked out area with the main focus on incision either by:
- Recycled run
Then if possible, the teams keep possession and try to press the opposition with the winning team the team with the most balls. Then take out 1 football per team until only one ball is left.
- Scan before receiving.
- Timing of run, run offside if you have to.
- Influence the game without touching the ball.
- Type of pass, through pass or over the press.
- Creative movements/recycled run.
- Awareness of opposition.
- Is team mate offside?
- Disguise on pass (Trick opposition)
- Peripheral vision.
- Don’t watch the game, read it.
- Either incision for team mate/support or press the opposition